|Publisher:||Booher Consultants, LLC|
|Format:||Kindle, NOOK Book|
Persuasive Presentations by Dianna Booher
In Persuasive Presentations you’ll learn:
- How to get the get the right people in the room
- When to stand or sit to best accomplish your purpose
- When to tell a success story or a failure story to influence a buyer
- When to use data—and when not to
- How to ask for commitments along the way
- When to use precise numbers and when to round them off
- How to identify the best visual support for your message
…and many more tips to improve your presentation skills and bring your listeners to a “yes” decision!
This 27-page eBook provides 38 tips to help you focus on the finer points of sales presentations and management presentations.